|Dr. Indraneel Pegu, M.A.(History), Ph.D.|
- ‘Food and dress Habits of the Mising Tribe of Assam’ published in the Tura Session of North East India History Association (NEIHA).
- ‘Concept of Do:nyi-Po:lo and its Importance in Mising way of Worship’published in the Agartala Session of NEIHA.
- ‘Prevalence of witch-craft in Assam with Special Reference to the Misings of Majuli’published in the Itanagar Session of NEIHA.
- ‘Transition in the Cultural Life of the Misings of Assam’published in the The Marginal Voice (ISSN:0976-853X).
- ‘Neo-Vaisnavism among the Misings of Majuli’ published by Dhing College (ISBN:978-81-925433-14).
- ‘Christianity Among the Misings of Assam with Special Reference to Majuli Island’in Golden Research Thoughts (ISSN: 2231-5063).