Making a chocolate cake isn't a rocket science. With simple baking techniques, I am sure you can easily able to make a moist and rich chocolate cake at your place. So, what's the wait for? Go through my recipe, make your own chocolate cake and wake up your taste buds any time of day or night!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chopped almonds 3-4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree /350º F.
- Grease cake tins or tray with a little bit of butter.
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and whisk the mixture until combined well.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, almonds and vanilla to flour mixture and make a fine batter.
- Pour the batter in the cake pan for baking. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- To check the cake is baked insert a metal skewer into the center, it should come out clean with crumbs on it, not cake mixture.