Stay cool in this summer with a glass of ‘Thekera Tengar Sorbot’, i.e., Mangosteen/ Garcinia Mangostana drink prepared in Assamese way. In Assamese language Mangosteen/Garcinia Mangostana is called ‘Thekera Tenga’.
- Dry Thekera Tenga: 4-5 pieces
- Water: 2 glasses
- Sugar: 2 tsp
- Salt:1 tsp
- Wash the dry ‘Thekera Tenga’ and soak it in 2 glass of water for 1-2 hours.
- Now remove the Thekera pieces from the water.
- Add sugar & salt in to the Thekera Tenga soaking water. With a spoon mix it well.
- It's ready to serve. If wish you can refrigerate it.