Get ready to treat your taste-buds with most popular Indian classic dessert 'Gajar Ka Halwa'.
- Peeled and grated Carrots 2 cups
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 2 cups
- Milk powder or Mava (Khoya) 5tsp
- Ghee(clarified butter ) 5-6 tsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Cashew-nuts, almonds and raisins
- Put carrots and milk in cooker and bring to full pressure on high heat
- for 2 whistles.
- Open the cooker and add the milk powder or Mava (khoya), sugar and
- cardamom powder and cook for 3 to 4 minutes,.
- Now Add ghee and cook till ghee shows separately, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with cashew-nuts, almonds and raisins