- Wash and pat dry the chillies. Cut them into chunks. keep them aside .
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients including mustard oil. Add the chilly pieces mix it well with the masala.
- Transfer the pickle in a clean and dry ceramic or glass jar
- If needed add more mustard oil in the jar.The oil will be at least 1 inch above the pickle level.
- Cover the jar with the lid and let it mature for 1-2 weeks before start using. (Keep in mind that the pickle requires a lot of sunlight to mature).
- Serve the pickle with Rice, Chapattis, parathas of your choice.
Green & Red Chilly Pickle
DIMORIAN REVIEW WELCOMES YOUR ASSOCIATION AS A CONTRIBUTOR
Share every sense on Art, Culture & Literature; Travel & Tourism; Commerce & Economy; Science & Technology; etc. Publish Article, Story, Poetry, Book Review, Travelogue, Recipe and News. Send us your creative contents written or transcreated in English at E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org