B.H. College, Howly, Barpeta, Assam
- Article No. 2 stated No-discrimination should be making for disabled children.They should be given special importance.
- Article No. 3 mentioned for Best Interests of the Children.
- Article No. 6 stated that Right to Survival and Development of the disable children.
- Article 12 described for Respect for the Views of the Child.
- S. Ali.Special Education For Differently able children,New Delhi: Kallayani Publication, 2014.
- M. Ainscow. Understanding the Development of Inclusive Schools, Oxford, Routledge, 1999.
- M. Alur, “Introduction,” in Education and Children with Special Needs: from Segregation to Inclusion, S. Hegarty, S andM. Alur, Ed. New Delhi: Sage Publications, 2002.
- T. Booth (1996). “A Perspective on Inclusion from England.”Cambridge Journal of Education. 26(1): pp 87-99.
- E. Deno (1970). “Special education as developmental capital.”Exceptional Children. 54(2), pp. 229-237.
- P. Mittler. Working towards inclusive education: Social context, London: Fulton, 2000
- W.J. Smith. (1992) ‘The funding of inclusive education: A case study of critical policy issue.”Exceptionality Education Canada, 1992, 1&2, pp. 49-75.
- World Bank (2004). “Inclusive Education: An EFA Strategy for All Children.”