- N. Andal. Women and Indian Society: Options and Constraints, New Delhi: Rawat Publications, 2002.
- J. Butler. Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity, New York: Routledge, 2002.
- L. Dube. Anthropological explorations in gender: Intersecting fields, New Delhi: Sage Publications Pvt. Limited, 2001.
- N. Gupta and G.D. Jenkins. “Dual-career couples: Stress, stressors, strain, and strategies,” in Human Stress and Cognition in Organizations: An Integrated Perspective, T.A. Beehr and R.S. Bhagat,Ed. New York: Wiley Interscience, 1985.
- A.Mann and R. Phukan.The motivational aspects of women entrepreneurs in India, New Delhi: Himalaya Publishing House, 1998.
- W. Matejek. Don't Stress – Relax.United Kingdom, 2014.
- S. Palmer, C Cooper, and K. Thomas. Creating a balance: Managing Stress, The British London: Library, London, 2003.
- U.Pareek. Role Stress Scale: Manual, Ahmedabad: Navin Publications Ltd, 1983.
- D.M. Pestonjee. Stress and Coping: The Indian Experiences, New Delhi: Sage Publications, 1992.
- S.P. Robbins, T.A. Judge and S. Sanghi. ‘Organizational Behavior’, 13th Edition, New Delhi: Pearson Education, 2009.
- H. Selye. The Stress of Life, New York: Mc. Graw – Hill, 1956.
- S.A. Sevim, S.A. Religious tendency and gender roles: Predictors of the attitudes toward women’s work roles, Soc. Behav. Personal, 2006.
- A. Sharma. Women in Indian Religions, New Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2002.
- C. Spielberger. Understanding Stress and Anxiety, New York: Harper and Row Publishers, 1979.
JUGGLING MULTIPLE ROLES AND INDUCING STRESS: A GENDERED PERSPECTIVE
DIMORIAN REVIEW WELCOMES YOUR ASSOCIATION AS A CONTRIBUTOR
Share every sense on Art, Culture & Literature; Travel & Tourism; Commerce & Economy; Science & Technology; etc. Publish Article, Story, Poetry, Book Review, Travelogue, Recipe and News. Send us your creative contents written or transcreated in English at E-mail:email@example.com