- A. Sotelo; V. Sousa, I. Montalvo, M. Hernandez and L.H. Aragon (1989). Chemical composition of different fractions of 12 mexican varieties of rice obtained during milling. Cer. Chem. 67, pp.209-212.
- A.O. Oko and S.I. Ugwu (2011). The proximate and mineral compositions of five major rice varieties in Abakaliki, South-Eastern Nigeria. International J. Plant Physiol. Biochem. 3, pp.25-27.
- A.O. Oko, B.E. Ubi, A.A. Efisue and N. Dambaba (2012).Comparative analysis of the chemical nutrient composition of selected local and newly introduced rice varieties grown in Ebonyi State of Nigeria. Intern J. Agril For. 2,1pp.6-23.
- A.O.A.C. (1970). Official methods of analysis. 10th Ed. Washington, D.C.: Association of Official Analytical Chemists.
- B.O. Juliano (1997). Rice Products in Asia, 38. Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, Laguna, Philippines, pp.1-42.
- D.P.R. Ascheri, J.A. Boêno, P.Z. Bassinello and J.L.R. Ascheri (2012). Correlation between grain nutritional content and pasting properties of pre-gelatinized red rice flour. Rev. Cere. Viçosa, 59, pp.16-24.
- F.M. Anjum; I. Pasha; M.A. Bugti and M.S. Butt (2007). Mineral composition of different rice varieties and their milling fractions. Pak. J. Agri. Sci. 44.
- G.B. Gregorio, D. Senadhira, H. Htut & R.D. Graham (2000). Breeding for trace mineral density in rice. Food and Nutrition Bulletin, 21, pp.382–386.
- J. G. N. Amissah, W. O. Ellis and I. J. T. Oduro (2003). Manful Nutrient composition of bran from new rice varieties under study in Ghana. Food Cont.14, pp.21-24.
- J.K. Sharma, T.R. Sharma and S.K. Sharma (2012). Comparative study on macro and micro minerals composition of selective red rice landraces from Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, India. World J. Agril. Sci. 8, pp.378-380.
- J.S. Tianlin and M.I. Hashmi (2008). Essential minerals in various rice varieties of Sabah Malaysia and their role in providing RDA for minerals.Cer. Food World Suppl.53, A82.
- P.D. Thongbam, T.M. Raychaudhury, S.P. Das, R.T. Ramya, K.T. Ramya, R.A. Fiyaz and S.V. Ngachan (2012). Studies on grain and food quality traits of some Indigenous Rice cultivars of North-eastern hill region of India. J. Agril. Sci. 4, pp.259-270.
- R.K.M. Bhagabati (2000). Biochemical and isozyme analysis of some glutinous and non-glutinous rice (Oryza sativa L.) varieties of Assam. M.Sc.(Agri.) Thesis, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
- S. Singh, Y.S. Dhaliwal, H.P.S. Nagi and M. Kalia (1998). Quality characteristics of six rice varieties of Himachal Pradesh. J. Food Sci. Technol. 35, pp.74-78.
- S. Tamanna; S. Parvin; S. Kumar; A. Ferdoushi; M.A. Siddiquee; S.K. Biswas and M.Z.H. Howlader (2013). Content of some minerals and their bioavailability in selected popular rice varieties from Bangladesh. International J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 2, pp.35-43.
- S.L. Jiang; J.G. Wuy; X.E. Yang and C.H. Shi (2007). Correlation analysis of mineral element contents and quality traits in milled rice (Oryza sativa L.). J. Agric. Food Chem. 55, pp.9608-9613.
- T.C. Baruah and H.P. Borthakur. A Textbook of Soil Analysis. New Delhi: Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., 1997.
- W.D. Cheng; G.P. Zhang; H.G. Yao; W. Wu and M. Xu (2006). Genotypic and environmental variation in cadmium, chromium, arsenic, nickel, and lead concentrations in rice grains. J. ZhejiangUniv. Sci. B.7, pp.565-571.
- Y. Zen; J. Liu; L. Wang ; S. Shen; Z. Li; X. Wang; G. Wen and Z. Yang (2004). Analysis on mineral element contents in associated with varietal type in core collection of Yunnan rice. Rice Science, 11, pp.106-112.
- Y.G. Doesthale; S. Devara; S. Rao and B. Belavady (1979). Effect of milling on mineral and trace element composition of raw and parboiled rice. J. Sci. Food. Agric. 30, pp. 40-46.
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF MINERAL PROFILES OF RICE (ORYZA SATIVA L.) CULTIVARS OF HILLY REGION OF ASSAM, INDIA
DIMORIAN REVIEW WELCOMES YOUR ASSOCIATION AS A CONTRIBUTOR
Share every sense on Art, Culture & Literature; Travel & Tourism; Commerce & Economy; Science & Technology; etc. Publish Article, Story, Poetry, Book Review, Travelogue, Recipe and News. Send us your creative contents written or transcreated in English at E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org