The above table shows that altogether 75 nos. of retailers is dealing with fresh fishes at different markets of Tinsukia and highest numbers of retailers were found at Daily bazar.
- The open halls of the markets should be converted to a closed building with provision of automatic door, fly proof netting in all windows, exhaust vents and all openings and powerful air curtain at all entrance.
- The surface of the walls, partitions and floor can be made with tiles for easy cleaning.
- Drain can be made near the all platform for easy drainage of water and ice melt water.
- Adequate numbers of exhaust fan have to be fitted inside the halls.
- Instead of hand pump an over head tank can be made so that continuous supply of water is possible.
- All the platforms can be provided with tap to supply potable water in all the time.
- Each vending platform can be provide with dustbin (with lid) so that store of waste without contamination with raw material can be possible.
- Drain tube can be made from the each vending platform to drain the water so that it will not splash in the ground which will eliminate the possibility of contamination and inconvenience.