- hen Gods Doors Were Thrown Open to All’.web.2/5/2016. http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/when-gods-doors-were-thrown-open-to-all/article2619107.ece
- ‘Reliving the Historic Temple Entry’. web.21/4/2016. http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Madurai/reliving-the-historic-temple-entry/article4897572.ece
- G. Viswanathan (1998). Outside the fold: Conversion, modernity, and belief. Princeton University Press.
- K.A. Roberts & D. Yamane (2014). Religion in sociological perspective. Sage Publications.
- N Shukla Bhatt (2008). ‘A reflection on the challenges for Hindu women in the twenty-first century’. In Religion, Women, and Society panel in the conference, “East/West in Dialogue: Religious Perspectives on Global Issues in the 21st Century”, Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA (Vol. 19).
- ‘I want a break from this male-dominated world’. web.2/5/2016. http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/interview/i-want-a-break-from-this-maledominated-world/article8566426.ece?homepage=true
- Swami Agnivesh. ‘Who Cares About Temple Entry’. web.30/4/2016. http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/who-cares-about-temple-entry/
RELIGION, CASTE AND GENDER
DIMORIAN REVIEW WELCOMES YOUR ASSOCIATION AS A CONTRIBUTOR
Share every sense on Art, Culture & Literature; Travel & Tourism; Commerce & Economy; Science & Technology; etc. Publish Article, Story, Poetry, Book Review, Travelogue, Recipe and News. Send us your creative contents written or transcreated in English at E-mail:email@example.com