- Fishes (any) - 5 pcs
- Bamboo shoot/ Kharisa : 3-4 tsp
- Tomato - 1
- Garlic chopped - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger - 1/2 tsp
- Chilly - as much you want (Bhut jolokia preferred)
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Chopped spring onion (optional)
- Fish (medium size sweet water)
- In a deep pan or wok boil 3 cups of water
- In the boiling water add garlic cloves, chopped ginger, chilly, tomato pieces, bamboo shoot and salt
- Cover with a lid and let them boil for 2 minutes
- Now time to add fish.
- Cover cook on medium flame for 10 minutes or till done.
- Before switch off the flame sprinkle chopped coriander leaves or chopped
- spring onion if you wish.
- Enjoy with steamed rice.